Information for Employers
Apprenticeships are a cost-effective way for employers to expand their workforce and develop talent for the future.
Employers can offer apprenticeships to recruit new staff or upskill their current staff to grow talent from within the business. Apprenticeships are open to all ages and at any point throughout the year.
1 / 1
Whether you are looking to employ a new apprentice, or up-skill your workforce with the latest training, our team of highly qualified and experienced Work Based Tutors are on-hand to deliver either in the workplace or at our range of specialist facilities.
Our services include:
- A wide range of apprenticeships
- Tailored training to meet your needs
- FREE recruitment service
- A dedicated account manager
- Monthly newsletter
- Latest advice and guidance on access to free and subsidised training for your staff
Recruiting an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any business to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Benefits to your business include:
- Increased employee satisfaction by having a motivated workforce
- Reduce staff turnover by investing in their training and development
- Reduce recruitment costs by growing talent from within the business
- Increased business productivity and improved bottom line
We'll be on LIVE CHAT until 7pm but feel free to contact the team after the event:
PHONE: 0161 654 4373