Do you have an interest in the digital world around us; automation, programming, analogue and digital communication systems, CAD/CAM and rapid prototyping? Our Electrical Engineering programme is the perfect way for you to progress into the industry.
You will focus on core disciplines within engineering, gain the knowledge and hands-on skills needed to develop and build a successful career within the engineering sector.
Work experience and placement within the industry are integral to all programmes to further underpin the development of essential employability skills.
- Electrical power and further electrical power
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Combinational and sequential logic
- Utilisation of electrical energy
- Health and safety in the workplace and engineering environment
- Communications for engineering technicians
- Maths for technicians
- Using CAD techniques in engineering
- Interpreting and using engineering information
This course is taught at our Middleton campus.
Studying at Middleton Campus...
You will be taught in our state of the art 4,500-square metre Technology Centre at our Middleton Campus. Under the guidance of our highly experienced tutors, you will have access to our industry-standard equipment located in our bespoke workshops.
Doing my course was a big step forward in my career. The tutors were fantastic and made the learning experience really enjoyable. Your tutors will ensure you can succeed and enjoy doing so.
Inside our Technology Centre
1 / 1