Do you want to pursue a career in plastering? Our courses will enable you to gain the skills and knowledge required for employment or career progression. You can progress through an apprentice route and work towards becoming a qualified plasterer.
You will learn, develop and practise your skills to apply a range of internal plasters and external renders including the range of new external renders such as K rend.
You are taught in new bespoke workshops and classrooms by industry-experienced tutors.
- Hands-on practical skills development in Plastering
- Safe working practices in construction
- Knowledge of building methods and construction
- Apply plaster materials to internal backgrounds
- Form sand and cement screeds
- Prepare background surfaces and plaster materials
- Produce components from moulds
- Fibrous work/running in situ moulds
- Work experience placement in industry
This course is taught at our Middleton campus.
Studying at Middleton Campus...
You will be taught in our state of the art 4,500-square metre Technology Centre at our Middleton Campus. Under the guidance of our highly experienced tutors, you will have access to our industry-standard equipment located in our bespoke workshops.
I found that the course covered many aspects and was always challenging. My tutors were fantastic and really helped me to understand everything at a more detailed and thorough level.
Inside our Technology Centre
1 / 1