Part-time and Short Courses
Ready to make an impact in 2022? You'll soon find that there's something for everyone with our wide range of part-time and short courses!
These pathways are a fantastic way to improve your prospects – whether you'll be attending classes on campus or working from home on your own schedule.
1 / 1
The type of course you choose will really depend on you, your goals and your own individual circumstances. Ultimately, you're in the driving seat and you get to decide which pathway works best for you.
Our part-time courses can be undertaken by anyone aged 19 to 99+ and many of them are FREE for eligible learners. This means that there's nothing to stand in the way of making the most of this opportunity!
This makes them a brilliant way to secure the future that you deserve. You could find that they help you to land your dream job or even climb the ladder in your current position.
Will your course be FREE?
You may be eligible for a free course if you are:
• Unemployed and in receipt of an income-based benefit (for example JSA, ESA or Universal Credit)
• A GM resident, employed and earning less than £18,525
• A Non devolved area resident, employed and earning less than £17,374.50
• Aged 19-23 and studying for your first full Level 2 qualification on an eligible course*
• Aged 19-23 and studying for your first full Level 3 qualification on an eligible course*
• GCSE English and Maths and Functional Skills are FREE if you have not achieved a grade C/Level 4 or above
Which route will you choose?
Be sure to check out the below routes. Once you've found the course that's right for you, don't forget to secure your place.